The Phoenix Works - Privacy Statement
When you subscribe to our services your personal data will be processed by Phoenix Renewables Ltd., as set out below.
What do we use your data for?
1. To provide the services you have requested from us.
In order to be enable the installation, operation, billing of your charge point, we need to process the following data, which will allow us to provide you with an adequate infrastructure installation, maintenance and reporting about your charging activity:
1.1 Your contact details (basic contact details submitted by you. This includes name, email, contact number and residential address. This information is provided to the sales team to facilitate initial conversations and schedule your installation.)
1.2 Your Background Information and Infrastructure Assessment (Additional information submitted by you whilst scheduling the initial sales call. This includes whether you have access to off-street parking, photos of your electricity meter, your desired charge point location and other relevant information. This information allows the sales team to determine your eligability for the subscrioption and identify your unique installation requirements).
1.3 Your charge point usage data including time, energy throughput, and total home electricity consumption profile. With this information we will ensure a safe operation of the system, preventing supply overloads.
Lawful basis for processing these data: These data are processed on a performance of the contract basis, as they’re necessary for the provision of the Service.
2. To send you marketing communications
2.1 About our own services and products: we will use your above mentioned information to send you our newsletter, information regarding new feature launches that might be of your interest and promotions, discounts. We may also address you to request your feedback about our services.
2.2 About third party services and products: if you have given your consent, we will also use your data to contact you with offers regarding energy suppliers or other third-parties providing goods or services in connection with your electric vehicle.
Lawful basis for processing these data The data that we process for our own marketing purposes (2.1) are processed on a legitimate interest basis, and the data processed for third party promotions (2.2) are processed on a consent basis.
Do we share your data?
We do not sell your personal data to any third party.
We only share your data with selected entities that we contract with for the provision of our services, and who will process your data on our behalf following our instructions.
How long do we keep your data?
We collect and store your data safely and only for the time strictly necessary to operate these Services, unless it is used for any other purposes mentioned in this Statement. Afterwards it will either be destroyed or anonymised.
You control your Data
You can control how we use your information, requesting any of the following from us at any time, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Withdraw your consent: in case you have given your explicit consent to any of the uses mentioned here (Recommendations, targeted advertising, Directories) you can withdraw your consent at any time.
Access your data: you can request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you.
Rectify your data: If the data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete you can request a rectification.
Erase your data: You can ask us to delete your data.
Data Portability: You can request the data you provided to us in a machine-readable format, if you wish to take it to another provider.
Restriction of processing: you can request restriction of processing for the following cases (please state which case you are in when making your request):
- If you are contesting the accuracy of your data
- If you understand we shouldn’t be processing your data, but you don’t want us to erase it
- If we no longer need them but you need them for legal claims
- If you have objected to the processing and we need to verify whether we should keep processing them
You can request to stop being profiled or receiving our latest offers from us:
- You can choose not to be profiled for our marketing activities,
- You can choose not to be notified of our latest offers by phone,
- You can choose not to be notified of our latest offers by SMS/email.
You can Object to the sharing of your data with third parties
Do you want to contact us?
• The Company processing your data is Phoenix Renewables Ltd, with address: Griffin House, 161 Hammersmith Road, London, England, W6 8BS.You can address any question, comment or request regarding your at email@example.com or our above mentioned postal address.
• Data Supervisory Authority: In case you’re not satisfied with the response we give you, you can also lodge a complaint in front of the Data Supervisory Authority, who in the UK is the Information Commissioner’s Office, ICO (https://ico.org.uk/)
Updates to our Privacy Statement
We may make changes to this Statement, to adjust it to new services and market evolution. In that case, we will publish any new version of this Policy on our website: https://evee.cc/privacy-statement.html